The Los Angeles Section would like to recognize local ISA members and their partner companies for exceptional application of automation. This is a new chapter program for 2020/21 and nominations will be accepted through March 31, 2021..
The purpose of the Awards:
· Showcase members work with a team on the project
· Display creativity/imagination, cutting edge technology and imagination in your project
· Recognize outstanding achievement
· Challenges of Interface Level measurement with DCS and field indication
· Foster innovation in our Los Angeles Section members
Thank you to Jesse Andrade (Past President) and his nominating committee for identifying the following nominees:
President: Andrew Durrant - Relevant Industrial (by assension)
Treasurer: Kim Dunn - Emerson Automation Solutions
Secretary: Jack Rosenthal -
Additional Nominations will be accepted Until May 15. Please click on the link below to nominate a candidate.
Final ballot will be posted May 16th, 2021. Ballots will be accepted until May 30th.
Officers will be posted by June 20th.
Election will be held via electronic ballot: To vote Click on the link below (when live)